AmeriCorps VISTA positions
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Chicago administers the Asian American Community Empowerment Project through the AmeriCorps VISTA program, a federal program with a mission to build capacity for organizations to end poverty. AmeriCorps VISTA members in this project serve for 1 year with an Asian American or immigrant serving organization with one of three primary responsibilities: volunteer recruitment, community outreach, and resource development. AmeriCorps VISTA members are paid a living allowance set at poverty level.
For more information on the AmeriCorps VISTA program, visit the AmeriCorps VISTA website.
Each link below lists the host organization and the position title. Follow the links to view the full position description and apply directly through the My AmeriCorps portal.
- VISTA Leader (located at Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Chicago)
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Chicago: Volunteer Management Coordinator
- Alliance of Filipinos for Immigrant Rights and Empowerment: Resource Development Associate
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights: Resource Development Associate
- Japanese American Service Committee: Community Outreach Coordinator